Saturday, June 19, 2010

friends

It has been a while that i din't write my blog.I started to missed all my friends, not just secondary school friends but all my friends from my childhood friend until my secondary school friends.Oh God, I wish that i have time to spend with all my friends.Suddenly i missed him more then any other friends, not because he is my lover but he is like a brother to me. He is my childhood friend , we went to the same school since 4 years old but until the Year 6 . But after that we has separate to continue our life.That was until my 12 years old memory.I wish to see him again but it is quite difficult because after the UPSR we went to different school. And now already passed 7 years we did not contact with each other and we both has lost the contact number. Oh God please give me more time to let it go.I don't know when we will see each other again maybe we still see other after many years later or maybe not. Now just let God make the decision. Yes or no, who know? Life has been many changes, that time we are just 12 years old now we are 19 years old. But lucky my brother were still get the contact of his brother.Maybe 1 day we will meet each other again but the situation will be a bit different from what we expected.
Now a days, i am been very busy on my homework. And i get the complain from many people. Because of my homework i can't go out with them, then i get those complain again and again. They think every come easy but does they have ever think that thing come easy and go easy. Sometimes i really want to cry because of they don't understand my situation.But i told my self no mater what happen i will not give up my studies although they make all those complain to me but i will not cry.Not just to let them know i am strong i can handle everything well, but to tell them if you don't ever try to understand other people situation and keep complaining you will lose the friend of yours. Try to think from other people situation maybe thing will be different. The differences between you and other people is just a wall between you and them, if you ever want thing change to be better it is depend on how far you willing to find out.
My friends always ask me why i don't want to have a boyfriend, this question always border me a lot. No because i don't want but they way people treat me is not the same way that you all have been treat. If you guys ever remember when i was in Sentosa then maybe you all may think it in other way. The things that has happen when in secondary school it takes some times to let it go. The way they treat me is worst, you are not me you won't understand. All the thing that comes to you comes easy but mine i always need to work so hard to get it to my hand. Thing don't comes easy for me, and i guess that makes me more stronger to face everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment